- Tuesday’s Ashland Farmers Markets- through November 22nd at the Armory on East Main Street
- Thursday’s Medford Farmers Markets- through November 17th at Hawthorn Park across from SEARS
- Saturday’s Ashland Downtown Farmers Market-through October 29th on Oak Street Downtown Ashland
- Saturday’s Medford Commons Farmers Market- through October 29th on 6th Street Downtown Medford
- Sunday’s Jacksonville Farmers Market- through October 16th at the Courthouse in Jacksonville
- 99 Road Wine Shop Bread Delivery Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
- Rogue Creamery Bread Delivery Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
- 7 Oaks Bread Delivery Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
- POP-UP Saturdays and Holiday Pick-Up Starting November 5th at Fry Family Farm Store
More details about where and when to find us her
Love at first bite.
We’ve been called coquettish. We can’t help it. Our local, handcrafted, artisan breads and baked yummies just love to flirt with your taste buds. Upon sinking your teeth into one of our crusts or crumbs, you’ll want to close your eyes and savor the symphony of flavors that burst from our breads into your mouth. You might find that this brief love affair makes your world a little brighter.
Starry eyed with delight.
Come lean in a little closer and we’ll whisper a secret to you. Are you listening? Ok – well it all started a few years ago when we took the best bread recipes from world renowned San Francisco bakeries. We tinkered and experimented and isolated every variable to make each bread exactly just right for our kitchen. Boy did we fret. We so much wanted to please you. The result is truly divine, handcrafted breads and treats, using the finest ingredients, old world methods and a whole lotta love.
Come play on our site.
Make yourself at home here on our website. Take a look around and feel free to share with your friends. We love having company.
To share our breads with your customers or friends, call us anytime at (541) 727-0330.
Or write us a little note at: email@example.com
We are located at Two Creeks Heritage Farm in Central Point, Oregon.